Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, July 22, 2007
Bukit Tinggi Trip
Here are some photos of my interesting trip to Bukit Tinggi Trip last month. Alrite…to avoid any misunderstanding, this is the bkt tinggi in PAHANG…hahahalol..

We reached Bukit Tinggi around noon. Before we arrived at our hotel called Colmar Tropicale, we stopped at the Rabbit Farm to play with the rabbits. I think we kinda tortured them instead. Chasing them, grabbing them for photos, manusia-manusia ganas yang menakutkan…











Did not manage to grab any rabbit. They ran way too fast lol..Look at that terrified face..pathetic.











No, that expression wasn’t pre-planned. It wasn’t a pose. I was freaked out coz I could feel them coming closer as each seconds passed..










Couldn’t stand any closer to the pony. Takut ma…sigh…hopeless at animals…












I was in France..woohoo :)










We had pizza for lunch. Comment? Nice pizzas man! But price was a lil ugly though hehe..

In the evening, we took a shuttle to the Japanese Village at the highest spot in Bkt Tinggi. Weather was kind sucked, supposed to be cooling, but not really. Many photos were being taken too.

Late in the evening, me and my sis went swimming. Gosh..we swam for less than half an hour coz the water was freaking cold. Imagine having to swim in the mist…but it was challenging :p The pakcik at the pool counter told us that he was wondering how ppl can swim in such weather..hahaha.











Finger licking good. The seafood bbq buffet was such a delight. I was basically indulging mostly in the crabs. Syiok betul..

Note: It was my belt that caused my stomach to look like it’s bloated ok!! Why am I clarifying anyway..? Yeah…who cares wahaha….

After dinner, we had nothing to do after watching the stage show, so we went all around to cam. We took pictures at every possible corner man and we’re so close to becoming the Bukit Tinggi Ambassadors, really! That’s the only thing we could do that night, taking photos…and with all the silly posing and laughter, it made the trip even so much fun!










The next day, we took pic with these French ppl. Erm…is this French fashion? Imagine all french guys gotta wear like the one beside ccw. Oh I see Santa Claus and Samurai though, do you? Pardon me for me being katak bawah tempurung, maybe there are such costumes in France, those of which I do not know.












We left Bkt Tinggi the next day. And we headed to Tasik Titiwangsa for our Eye on Msia visit. Ah..finally I get to go man. If you see a gondola kept shaking hard up there, it was most likely to be ours. Haih~ haha. 6 of us were busying taking pictures and switching seats. Left to right, front to back. Funny.












Lovely, lovely picture..i personally like it a lot :)















Creative photoshoot approach. What a photographer I can be. Well, the pic turned out to be fantastic, if you ask.












A group pic.


Very windy that noon.

For more photos, pls visit my friendster page..

Actually a few days ago during my training days in KL, I visited Eye on Msia again…at NIGHT, keke. Stay tuned for more pictures…

Post a Comment